click me!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different.

am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. 
hobby: I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night, I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night.  I like to sleep early, I like to get up early also, I dislike to be alone,.
food: I like delicious food 
etc:I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh


want a see my picture? ehehhehehe.. 
oppssss!!!
ahhahaha.. so funny...
zombe!! watchhhaaaaaaa!!!!
ayu!!! ahhahaa.. its me.. 
my name is Dynawatiez just call me dyna.
i love who i am.. coz i can't be another people..
who that girlz? owh that girlz ateenz she is my lovly fwen.
she a good person but she owez shy... :P
ahhhahha.. ini lah dyna.. suke main air tp xreti berenang.. ahhaha...
ini dia kwn2 aku.xyu, indra ateenz & me :D
time kat pantai...
nape aku kejap gune English lepas tu BM? erkk..
suka hati aku lah.. hahaha aku punye blog ahhahaha..
niey dia Boyfwen2 aku.. ahhaha bukan lah... sebelah kiri FAz.. junior aku..
sebelah kanan K-rol junior aku jugak.. 
saje je ambk pic same sbb kta 3 pakai bju puteh ehheh..
holiday b4 exam.. balik2 je trs tension dgn exam.. :(
Xyu & indra... funny face!!
bersama indra b4 indra kena bola hahahhaa..
i lioke this pic.. love u olz.. :)
belajar berenang tp msh gagal. (T__T)
comey vs sweet.
ifti & aida.
we r the winner..
:D
watcaaaa!!!
kung fu mag
business2 woman n man in future.. 
DEB(DiplomaE-business)
DBM(diplomaBusinessManagement)
DIA(diplomaaccounting)
kwan aku name dia ak2.. akma :)
dyienawatiez owez be me
nie mak aku, yang menjaga aku mase kecik sampai lah sekarang... I lope u mak..
cari pasal dalam toilet...
dyna, inut comey n akma.
ilysm
ateenz,akma,inut.dyna &fifi
fwen 4 ever!!!
last pic aku bersama dia.. sbb ia hilang tah kemane ahahah.. shah adam...
salah 1 hobby aku mghabiskn duit...
(^_^)
hobby no2
xda kje ler tuu..
wit akma...
wit inut..<3
ARAR i love him so much.. tp xda jodoh.. 
smpai skrg xde yg dpt ganti dia lgi.. miss him damn much..
21118925890
ARARDP
kasut buruk aku :>

dah lah xde ape yang menarik kan.. itu lah hidup sy.. thanx for visit my blog.. if u have a question just comment. thanx to olz..

2 comments: