click me!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

good morning world

good morning for today 15/9/2011
to i feel great wit fever n flu.. shit.. i hat flu.. erggghhhhhh haaaccchuuummm!!! OMG...


Life is too short to wake up
in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right
and
forget about the ones who don’t.
Tree leaves do not look green forever,
Roses do not look fresh forever,
But I pray to ALLAH that
Smile on your lips stay forever.
Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do
remember you are loved. Good morning and have a splendid day.
woke up  smile,refreshing face,brushed teeth so will
smell exciting for the rest of the day.
morning good bless
Just love when morning gets here,
“You have no idea how good it feels to wake up eve
Because i can send a
Great Big Good Morning sms to my beloved.
What a lovely way to start my day.
Very Good Morning.
If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.
Good Morning!
We think everyday is the same;
Day by day the same routine.
However when we look back
We realize everything’s changed!…
Every Morning is a Wonderful Blessing from God,
Either Cloudy raining or Sunny shining.
It stands for Hope which gives us another start of what we call Life.


“You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.”


I LOVE WHO I AM  (^_^) 
DID U LIKE ME? OR NOT? WOOW DO I CARE ABOUT IT?
LIFE TO SHORT AND NOBODY PERFECT 
LALALALLALALLALALALAL....
JUST LOVE WHO UR ARE..





No comments:

Post a Comment